CAT D6 dozer

Mechanics Hub Forums Large Mining Equipment Dozers CAT D6 dozer

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Mechanics Hub 6 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

TROY E HOPKINS

d6t when u turn on stitch it blows fuse 14 it is the yellow wire number 308 that come off the switch
    . i do not where 308 wire goes

#48061 Reply

Victor

I’m working with a caterpillar dozer d6k xl. So while I was working, I parked it with the engine still running. After I tried to unpark and move it,ir didn’t remove the park sign. Please guys,what do I need to check.

#48113 Reply

Mark Wright

Hello everyone,

I own a 1950’s D6 9U Dozer and would like to inspect clean / change my fuel injector nozzles,
    However I have looked through all the manuals I have and can not find a part number or size for the special fine splined / tooth socket that I need to loosen the nut, It is hard to count how many splines are on them

I was hoping someone would be able to provide me some help on what socket I need to purchase.

thank you

Mark

#51159 Reply

Dickie

Hi
    We have just replaced TC on D6R. Tempreture keeps on rising when under load. Any suggestions where to start faultfinding.

#51260 Reply

Sonny Cabillan Perez

Hello good day.can i ask a question?this caterpillar d6T if syart and no work good speed and the RPM.but if this dozer working in site the power is down to 1200RPM.what problem of this?
    Thank you

#51267 Reply

Mechanics Hub
    Keymaster

Hello Sonny, thank you for your inquiry. I am having a little trouble understanding your question, would you be able to rephrase it and send it in again?

• This reply was modified 6 days, 14 hours ago by  Mechanics Hub.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
Reply To: CAT D6 dozer
Your information: