Hyundai Loader

Mechanics Hub Forums Construction Equipment Loaders Hyundai Loader

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Kirk Alt 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Can anyone help with the park brake on a Hyundai HL740 front end loader? The electrical switch puts the trans in neutral but will not lock the brake. Any help will be better than no help.
    thanks

#26745 Reply

Is the park brake on the driveline of that loader?Because if it is in sight you may be able to trace the hydraulic hose back to the valve where there should be a solnoid operated valve for the park brake.There you can check the voltage to the coil and also see if there is oil flow to apply or release the park brake (not quite sure how the Hyundai system works).Just some things to try.

#26748 Reply

Yeah! you are right,I found a book on it today,hydraulic pressure releases a spring brake,I have release pressure,but the spring or some linkage is broken inside the gear housing.The axle will have to come out and be torn down.Sure seems like a lotta work.why cant they just drop the bucket! LOL!

#26753 Reply

I here you,the wet brakes are a good system but when they develop problems there are time consuming to work on.Inboard brake systems are great because they eliminate the problems associated with outboard systems like loose chainbars striking the brake lines and tearing them off.I have a Dresser 830 grader now with a similar problem,the differential is overfilling with hydraulic oil so the brake piston o- rings must be damaged.I guess I have the same job as you manikmek.

#26773 Reply

Thanks for your reply! Yeah, I was wondering what would happen if those O- rings started leaking,pity you,pity me!

#26775 Reply

bushmechanic wrote:

Quote:
    I here you,the wet brakes are a good system but when they develop problems there are time consuming to work on.Inboard brake systems are great because they eliminate the problems associated with outboard systems like loose chainbars striking the brake lines and tearing them off.I have a Dresser 830 grader now with a similar problem,the differential is overfilling with hydraulic oil so the brake piston o- rings must be damaged.I guess I have the same job as you manikmek.

I had that similar problem with CAT-962 Loader, front differential overfilling with hydraulic oil.. lucky me other team repaired it for me because I was so busy with other equipments. The problem was burnt brakes, they replaced the damaged parts but didn’t repair the main problem of sticking brake (the brake pedal doesn’t fully releasing.. I vise-gripped the brake pedal shaft so the operator could kick it to fully release the brakes.. while I call the CAT dealer) The CAT Technician just re-charge the brake accumulator cylinders with nitrogen and the sticking brake problem was solved! It’s been a year now and the problem never re-occur yet..

#39481 Reply

Kirk Alt

Any help here?
    My hyundai loader keeps blowing the key switch fuse,

#49692 Reply

Abubackar

our Hyundai vehicle-HL730-9S have communication error fault
    HCESPN:841 FMI:2
    any one please explain how we need to troubleshoot the fault,
    The system wanted the updated password also

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Hyundai Loader
Your information: