Jobs in Calgary

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ron Maizis 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hi all i am a diesel fuel injection technician/ diesel engine mechanic and am looking for a job in Calgary. i currently live in Perth, Australia and am wanting to move to Canada. i need an employer who would hire a foreign worker and will obtain an LMO. if anyone knows of people hiring foreign workers please let me know regards richard B)

#27832 Reply

Ron Maizis

Your best bet is to contact companies hiring technicians by using http://www.indeed.ca. This site is a job board aggrigator for searching all the job boards on the internet. The LMO is a hassle for Canadian companies as is the red tape to bring in foreign nationals to Canada. The good news is the market is defiantly tightening up for HD techs. If you have the experience companies require, most companies are willing to go through the process to bring you on board. Once here on a work visa you can apply for landed immigrant status and eventually become a citizen if you so desire. Hope that helps!

P.S once you are here and settled in Canada contact Maizis & Miller Consultants as we are the only dedicated recruiter in North America for the career advancement of Diesel Machinery Professionals. All of our positions are permanent full time with benefits, in other words “good quality jobs”. We have built a huge network of clients across multiple industries and can defiantly assist you in your career advancement if and when you find the need arises. One other point to consider is that our service for the candidates we represent is always free.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Jobs in Calgary
Your information: