Kobelco Controls

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Garry Beckett 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mgirard

If anyone has experience switching the controls on a Kobelco sk210 excavator, I’d really appreciate some help. The stick controls are on the right, and boom on the left, and I want to reverse that so this machine matches my others.

Thanks!

#28002 Reply

Hello mgirard you can switch the controls really easy on the 210 Kobelco.I think there is a manifold either right behind the operators cab or where the radiator is located.When you look at it there is a lever with a round ball end on it and a wingnut that locks it in place,just undo the locknut and move the lever to the other position and install the locknut again-tada controls changed.

#47317 Reply

Jnohn Hollis,

Greetings where is the joystick pattern control switch on the Kobelco 15 Ton Excavator???
    Thanks in advance for responding.

#47405 Reply

Jerry Davis

Where are the throttle cab controls on a 2004 kobelco model 210 excavator? I am thanking you in advance for your usual kindness.

#47891 Reply

Frank psaila

Hi, I just purchased a kobelco 235, its currently on John Deere control pattern, does anyone know how to change it to cat control pattern?

#48837 Reply

Garry Beckett

Any idea how to get the heater motor out from under the seat of an Sk135 sric-1e

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Kobelco Controls
Your information: