LABOR TIMES FOR TRUCK & TRAILER

Mechanics Hub Forums Bus & Coach Other LABOR TIMES FOR TRUCK & TRAILER

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Kenneth bell 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Ben
    Participant

Hi there any one can guide me where to find labor guide books for labor times on trucks & trailers. Also I am looking for a program (software) for creating work worders and invoices specific for repair shop. I search on www but I can`t find what are the legal requirements for oppening a Truck & trailer repair shop in Ontario in terms of license and permits. Thank`s

#28335 Reply

I found this Alex:
    http://www.laborguide.net/realtimelaborguide.html
    I know it’s automotive. but may help you establish some times perhaps? I am very familiar with trailer times and can help with times if needed. Just drop me a pm with any questions at all!
    Hope it helps…:)
    Jeff

#28340 Reply

Ben
    Participant

Thank`s for reply I alredy have that free tryal but is generic I am generating nicer work worder and time for labour for some jobs do not maatch even I make combined jobs This is for a hobby shop not serious business. See those guys are from FL were are simply people in Canada everybody is pickey especialy with this economy . If you will see how they make a safety on a vehicle you will be similying Comparing with Canada ) and you will be lauhging in tears comparing with EU.

#28697 Reply

for brake jobs labour rate is 2 to 3.5 hrs per wheel depending on what is needed
    PMA inspection 1.5 hrs
    PMB inspection 2.5 hrs
    PMC inspection 4.0 hrs
    Annual safety inspection is 4.0 hrs
    clutch jobs are normally 8 hrs but on Mack the rate is higher because there is a lot more things to remove I have seen people take 2 to 3 days on them.
    King Pins are 8 to 15 hrs depending on the truck
    engine rebuild is 40 hrs. But I heard dealerships will charge customers 24 hrs
    What I suggest is calling a few dealerships around your area and see what they quote to do certain jobs.

#28712 Reply

I opened a shop in colorado and purchased software from Realtime. It has everything from cars to class 8 trucks. the cost was around the 300 u.s. dollar mark.

#45506 Reply

Jack Lloyd

Need a website for labor hours on deisels

#45625 Reply

Chris tulanowski

Where can I find labor rate guides for semi trucks and rvs? Specifically on clutch and transmission.

#47356 Reply

Michael McInnis

I need the labor times for a standard dry van bottom rail top rail 16’roof section for a translucent roof going back with a aluminum roof patch. Thank you in advance if there is a sheet that has all the times that would be great

#47528 Reply

Jonathan Freeman

I am looking for standard labor rate for heavy truck body work (paint and body) per hour. I live in PA – would anyone know the going rate for big rig body shops?

#48779 Reply

Manuel Oliveira

Good morning
    Can you suplly LABOR TIMES FOR TRUCK & TRAILERS?
    What is the cost?
    REgards
    Manuel de Oliveira

#49106 Reply

Kenneth bell

Big trucks labor rate

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: LABOR TIMES FOR TRUCK & TRAILER
Your information: