MaxxForce Diesel Engine Troubles and Solutions

Mechanics Hub Forums Diesel Engines International (Navistar) MaxxForce Diesel Engine Troubles and Solutions

This topic contains 19 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Fred H 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

John

That’s not good! At least you have some warranty.

#49153 Reply

Dan Begley

I need a truck. Boy, do I need a truck. I’m looking at a 2013 Int’l 4300 with the MaxxForce DT with the filter you apparently need to do a “regen” on occasionally, but I’ve been warned off by some while another guy says they’re fine. I need the truth. Will the emissions system give me huge expensive headaches?

#49158 Reply

JJ Pascente

2012 international with max force 15 engine loosing oil no leaks and no smoke ???????

#49157 Reply

JJ Pascente

I have a 2012 International Max Force 15 engine keeps using oil cant find any leaks running good no smoke no fuel in oil ???????

#49237 Reply

Fred H

I have a issue with a maxxforce 13 when truck gets hot it decelerate it pulls fine in all gear until last gear about 67mph you can hear the signal dye out and then it has no power until I dump clutch and start then power comes back for a while also my foot pedal seems not to be producing enough current EVERYTHING is bypassed. IM LEAN ON THE ICP SENSOR OR WOULD YOU SAY IT MAY BE INJECTORS ALSO I NEED A SHOP AROUND ATL THAT WORKS ON MAXXFORCE ANY SUGGESTION I WONT PULL BACK TO RUSH THEY SCREWED MY TRUCK IN THE 1ST PLACE.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
Reply To: MaxxForce Diesel Engine Troubles and Solutions
Your information: