MaxxForce Diesel Engine Troubles and Solutions

Mechanics Hub Forums Diesel Engines International (Navistar) MaxxForce Diesel Engine Troubles and Solutions

This topic contains 65 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Angel 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author

Dean overson

I. Have. A 2012. International. Pay star. With. Max forse. With. Engine light. On. With. Rench what. My. Problem

#51475 Reply

Edward Pottage

WITH 15 INTERNATIONALS RANGING FROM 2007 TO 2014 I AM GOING THROUGH 55 GALLONS OF COOLANT EVERY THREE MONTHS. I CAN NOT FIND ANY LEAKS NOR IS THERE ANY SIGN OF COOLANT IN OIL. YOUR POST HAS SPAWNED A NEW DIRECTION FOR ME TO INVESTIGATE. SAMPLES ARE BEING TAKEN NOW. I HAVE CONSULTED WITH THE OWNER AND HE IS NOT GOING TO BUY AN MORE INTERNATIONALS BECAUSE OF THIS. TWO OF THEM RUN HOT 220F AT LEVEL 55 MPH. FIVE OTHERS ARE IN NEED OF COOLANT EVERY THREE DAYS, AND YET TWO MORE ARE LOOSING PRESSURE ON THE FUEL RAIL AND FOULED INJECTORS. WHO’S THE BRILLIANT IDIOT THAT DECIDED TO PUT CERAMIC ROCKERS INTERNALLY. MUST HAVE BEEN A WOMAN WHO’S HUSBAND IS AN INTERNATIONAL MECHANIC.

#51515 Reply

gerald

Does not cover the Maxx Force 7

#51536 Reply

Angel

Hello, how do I take off the EGR from a 2010 Max force 7 International?

#51653 Reply

Deb Hayek

Hello There,
    I have a 2009 International Maxx Force DT school bus. I am having a problem with it not starting. I am trying to start it cold. It will not turn over and now worried about the battery. I worked for the Boys & Girls Club of Muskegon Lakeshore. We do not know anything about a school bus. We have to hire a bus driver to drive it. So any information you can help us with will be amazing. Another question is do we have to plug into the engine when it is cold?
    Thank you

#51672 Reply

Tony Lema

I have a 2014 ProStar maxx, I have to stop frequently to regen, sometimes it doesn’t regen but the light eventually goes off and the power comes back to the engine?

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
Reply To: MaxxForce Diesel Engine Troubles and Solutions
Your information: