VanHool Information

Mechanics Hub Forums Bus & Coach VanHool VanHool Information

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  daniel figueiredo 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

MrDiedel

Our company is supposed to be getting 2 new VanHools. Does anyone have any reference sources to these new buses? Thanks.

#26097 Reply

Tim Feller

Get intouch with the sales rep and have him put you in contact with the service rep, when the buses show up they should have a box of spare parts and a few compouter disc with wireing diagram and parts manual. then have the service guy go over the bus with you from front to rear cuz it is so diffretn from say a Prevost or MCI., Just make sure you take notes and listen to the service rep cuz there are some funtions with the electronics that are kinda neat functions.. Good luck.

#29005 Reply

MrDiedel

Good advice, thanks Tim. Speaking of wiring diagrams, I’m gonna have to find some on a couple other buses. I think I’ll start bugging sales reps more often. Maybe I can get some diagrams that I don’t have to go online to find!

#29006 Reply

Tim Feller

Heck Prevost will give you a disc with tons of diagrams and Its been a while since i delt with MCI they had a 800 number you could call and they would fax the correct diagram to you,. I know VanHool and Prevost would send a rep to the shop and give a class on a/c or electrical or any new stuff put in the coaches..

#29244 Reply

Vanhool share the idea as setra buses where no two buses are the same. I worked on an articulating Vanhool and I was given the task of replacing the body control module. following the diagram it showed it being in rear compartment inside the bus. Went to go to compartment there was no module only an access panel to the wring harness. Found out on that particular bus the BCM was in the front of bus.

#51368 Reply

Kelli

Have a2008 can hoolc2045 throwing a switch and door pod error which is causing it not to start. Can someone help me please?? I don’t even know where the switch or door pod is located

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: VanHool Information
Your information: